Subcategories

11.09.2010

Covergirl Taylor Takeover Makeover Event


Last week I got to work with Covergirl again for a special event with Taylor Swift called the "Taylor Takeover Makeover."  Taylor Swift was conducting a radio contest across the nation and if you were the winning caller, this is what  you received:

- A free trip to L.A. for two days
- A complimentary stay at The Hollywood Renaissance Hotel & Spa
- A private concert with Taylor Swift
- A V.I.P. tour of Hollywood
- A Covergirl makeover & complimentary gift bag
- A shopping spree

Incredible, right?! ...especially since all of the winners were from out of town, most of whom have never visited Los Angeles or California.

I had a lot of fun participating in this event and doing the makeovers. We got to use Taylor Swift's new line of makeup for Covergirl called "Natureluxe", which isn't available to the public yet, and it's an amazing  product!  Natureluxe is Covergirl's more natural line up makeup, with ingredients like Cucumber water, Jojoba for moisture, etc. 

This is the BEST part [besides all of the fun I had working]: Covergirl let me keep ALL of the makeup that you see in the picture above, wooohooo!  Looks like I'll be doing some product reviews within the next few weeks.

Until then, check out the pictures I was able to capture at the event:
[my work space]

[contestant winner - post makeover]

 [contestant winner - post makeover]

[contestant winners - post makeover]

No comments: