Subcategories

12.26.2010

Holiday Glam Nails Re-cap

First things first - I hope everyone had a wonderful and happy Christmas! Christmas holds so much meaning for so many different people, cultures....so whatever you believe in, or whatever it means to you, I just hope you were happy.

I made sure to rejoice in the birth of Jesus, as well as do nothing.....ALL.....DAY....LONG.  I chilled out with family the entire day, eating, chatting, watching sports, being festive, etc.  Good, good times.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you already know, t.h.e. Nail Studio opened it's doors last weekend for the Glam Nails event, and I must say that it was a hit!



Both days were busy [not to mention fun!], and I want to send a HUGE thank you to everyone who came out and allowed t.h.e. Nail Studio and myself to pamper those precious hands and feet.

Here are a few photos of our happy customers and their beautiful nails!




I'm still waiting for more photos from my friend Brandon, aka EazeeSt.  He took some pretty cool shots, so I hope to get those soon so that I may share them with you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*SIDENOTE*

We're re-opening the salon December 31st!  
More details coming after this post!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: